[NEohioPAL] House for rent, Cleveland Heights

Deborah Magid via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 19 09:10:32 PST 2015

Folks,
  I'll be putting my beautiful, roomy, 3+ bedroom Cedar-Lee-located house up for rent. I'm travelling so much at this point (thank you, gods of theater!) that having it empty is a bit nerve-wracking. Excellent street and nabe, active street association, the house is partially furnished, with 3 bedrooms plus a finished attic (the previous owners used that as the master bedroom), sun porch, bath-and-a-half, updated eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room, semi-finished basement (washer and dryer), side porch, 2-car garage and additional parking for 1-2 cars.
  If you're interested, please reply to me privately, not to this list.
smmslt111 at gmail.com
Cheers,
Deborah Magid