[NEohioPAL] Get your piano tuned for the holidays.

David Spondike via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 20 07:21:01 PST 2015

Is Your Piano ready for the holidays?
Winter time means dryer air and dryer air means your piano is probably going flat.
With guests, parties, holiday cheer, and carols in front of the fire, be sure your piano is ready for the holiday season.

Tuning, Cleaning, Sticky Keys
Take care of it now before it is too late. If your regular tuner is booked, or you do not have a regular tuner, give me a call or drop me an email. Don’t be left out in the cold with an out of tune piano.

Schedule your tuning today!
Appointment times available: 330-801-0089
davidsfinetuning at gmail.com

Visit my webpage at http://www.davidsfinetuning.com
Join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/davidsfinetuning/

David’s Fine Tuning & Piano Service
“Hear the difference.”
Serving greater Akron, Cleveland, and northeast Ohio.
PTG Associate Member