[NEohioPAL] Last Two Days for "White Christmas"

dave banks via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 20 21:02:36 PST 2015

Hey Everyone! We are on our last two days of the run of Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” and truly hope you can make it out to see the show! Thank you neohoipal member Mary Faktor for coming Friday!! There’s a 32 member cast, a live, 22 piece orchestra and it’s great family entertainment! Shows are 2pm and 7:30 on Saturday and 2pm on Sunday. Tickets are only $12 for adults and $8 for students and Senior Citizens. You can purchase them at the door or go to: http://www.walshjesuit.org/component/civicrm/?task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=99 <http://www.walshjesuit.org/component/civicrm/?task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=99>
Hope to see you there!