[NEohioPAL] correct copy: PRESS RELEASE: Liz Huff releases first solo CD; Dec. 2 release party at Brothers Lounge, 7:30pm

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 23 08:44:30 PST 2015

Corrected copy

*For more information, contact:*

Liz Huff, Bossy Cat Music

216-870-1401
BossyCatMusic at gmail.com

***For Immediate Release***

*Liz Huff Releases My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection*

*Cleveland-based vocalist celebrates seasonal solo debut with December 2
Brothers Lounge show *

*Cleveland, Ohio - November 20, 2015 - *On* November 25*,
Cleveland-based vocalist/actress
Liz Huff <http://lizhuff.net/home> is releasing *My Favorite Things: A
Christmas Collection.* Recorded by Bruce Gigax at Audio Recording Studio in
Bentleyville, Ohio, the festive seasonal collection marks the Cleveland
Institute of Music graduate’s first solo CD.

Huff will be celebrating *My Favorite Things’ *release with a December 2
show at The Brothers Lounge <http://brotherslounge.com/> at 7:30pm ($5
cover). Additionally, Huff and members of her band will be performing live
on Saturday, December 5, from noon-2pm, as part of the holiday edition of
the Beachland Tavern-recorded podcast, Super Duper Saturday Show
<https://www.facebook.com/superdupersaturdayshow/>.

The 17-song album reflects Huff’s diverse influences, especially her love
of Celtic and jazz music. Highlights include the traditional Irish song
“Wexford Carol,” the Italian carol “Gesù Bambino,” and the sizzling “Jingle
Bell Tango,” along with a jazzy take on the standard “Have Yourself a Merry
Little Christmas” and a lush, haunting “Silent Night.” *My Favorite Things*
also features the premiere of the song “Through A Child’s Eyes” by composer
Marshall Griffith, who also played piano on the track.

Alongside Griffith, *My Favorite Things* features musicians Jordan Cooper
(music director and piano), Tim Keo (upright bass), Justin Hart (drums),
Brian Mueller (electric guitar), Ariel Clayton Karas (violin), Linda White
(flute, bass flute, piano) and Robert Gruca (classical guitar).

*My Favorite Things*, which is also the first release from Huff’s new
label, Bossy Cat Music, and production company, Bossy Cat Productions, will
be available at shows, via her website, and online through Bandcamp
<https://lizhuff.bandcamp.com/>, CD Baby, and iTunes.  For more
information, please visit www.lizhuff.net or
www.facebook.com/LizSingsChristmas, and follow her on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>.

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

lizhuff.bandcamp.com

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/