[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker 2015

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 25 08:28:14 PST 2015

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is proud to announce our production of Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker held Saturday- December 12, 2015 at Liberty Hill Baptist Church Auditorium 8206 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, time 6-8pm, tickets $15- children 12 and under are free! This years Nutcracker promises to be an exceptional experience with original choreography by Founding Artists Director, Chanda Ford-White and presenting Guest Choreographers Erica Piper and, Elaine Dowling. There will also be LIVE MUSIC by Cleveland pianist Karin Tooley.
For tickets please call 216.903.6604 or visit our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org.
Come out and support this Cleveland tradition since 2004-  Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker 2015!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender, or socioeconomic background. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education. We hope to be dancing with you soon.
Ballet is ALIVE in Cleveland at Cleveland Inner City Ballet!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604CICBallet at ymail.comclevelandinnercityballet.orgFriend us on Facebook!