[NEohioPAL] Play reading on Saturday promises to be a mind-blower!

Joseph Bauer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 27 03:01:08 PST 2015

"TEEN STAR TELLS ALL," a play by Joey Bauer, will be read at the Houde
School of Acting (1777 Coventry Rd., Cleveland Heights 44118) on this Sat.
(11/28), beginning at 9 a.m. sharp. Come one, come all, but there is
limited seating of 25. So, don't be left standing. There is public parking
on Coventry, one block from the building. This dark comedy, which is
strictly for the adults in the room, focuses on an intense interview
between a crafty writer for Vanity Fair, played by Megan Turner, and an
egotistical TV teen idol, played by Shawn Dell. He has a skeleton in his
closet, a horde of eager beaver hotties chasing him and a Porsche Carrera
in his garage. She is truly a J.W.A. - (Journalist with an Attitude) - and
sucker punches the unsuspecting Golden Boy: She puts it like this: "I put
out. I'm an Aries; I'm a vegan; and I'm a B.S.S. - (bold soul sister).
Buckle up because it's a wild ride.