[NEohioPAL] Some props for Lion Witches and Wardrobes

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Nov 29 13:23:32 PST 2015

Hello All-
We are still in need of a few props for LWW here at Ensemble.  We wanted to
reach out the Cleveland Theatre community before "store" searching.  Here
is a list of things we are in need of:  would rather give a small rental
fee or donation letter:)

Here goes:
3 Swords (preferable of foam)
4 daggers (preferable plastic or foam)
Shield (narnian like:)) maybe with a lion on it? Medieval
Medieval Horn
Whip (for a dwarf to use for reindeer).
Cordial Bottle
Bow and Arrow set.
2 queen crowns.

Any help with acquiring or guiding us where to acquire these items would be
MOST helpful.

#NarniaCLE #Spareoom.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!
Feel free to reply to this email (info at ensemble-theatre.org) or give us a
ring.  216.202.0938.

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*