[NEohioPAL] holiday CD release party, Liz Huff & Co. on Wed. December 2 at Brothers Lounge, 7:30pm

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 1 15:43:02 PST 2015

Hello, lovely people!

Hope you'll join us Wednesday night at Brothers Lounge!

You can check out the info at CoolCleveland: CD Release Party
<http://coolcleveland.com/blog/2015/11/singeractress-cim-grad-liz-huff-celebrates-new-christmas-album-brotherslounge/>

and

Details here:

*Liz Huff Releases My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection*

*Cleveland-based vocalist celebrates seasonal solo debut with December 2
Brothers Lounge show*

*Huff will be celebrating My Favorite Things’ release with a December 2
show at The Brothers Lounge <http://brotherslounge.com/> **at 7:30pm ($5
cover)*.

*My Favorite Things* features musicians Jordan Cooper (music director and
piano), Tim Keo (upright bass), Justin Hart (drums), Brian Mueller
(electric guitar), Ariel Clayton Karas (violin), Linda White (flute, bass
flute, piano), Marshall Griffith (piano) and Robert Gruca (classical
guitar).

*My Favorite Things*, which is also the first release from Huff’s new
label, Bossy Cat Music, and production company, Bossy Cat Productions, will
be available at shows, via her website, and online through Bandcamp
<https://lizhuff.bandcamp.com/>, and CD Baby. For more information, please
visit www.lizhuff.net or www.facebook.com/LizSingsChristmas, and follow her
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>.

Facebook invite: CD release party!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/428085190713419/>

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

lizhuff.bandcamp.com

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/