[NEohioPAL] Santa Available

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 30 11:56:41 PST 2015

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Hi I'm Jim "Jimmy Claus" Metrisin, a real bearded Santa here in the Cleveland area.

I'm just coming off a successful weekend after making a public appearing at the Winter Market in the Old Arcade, and appearing at Mr. Kringle's Inventionasium all season.  Christmas is approaching soon and I do have a few openings in the next couple of weeks for home visits, public appearances, private parties or corporate events.

Reasonable rates starting at $100.00.
Call, e-mail or check me out on Facebook for more information.

Jim "Jimmy Claus" Metrisin
216-621-1938
www.facebook.com/pages/jimmy-claus/1477121979235780

--