[NEohioPAL] Now Hiring: Sound Designer/Operator for 'Cinderella'

Amanda Zisk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 1 11:45:42 PST 2015

Buckeye Community Theatre is looking to hire a Sound Designer/Operator for
our upcoming
 production of Rodgers' & Hammerstein's *Cinderella*.

Performance Dates: April 28, 29, 30 and May 1, 2016

Tech Week: April  22-27, 2016. Must be available beginning February/March
for production meeting integration and design time. SD will be responsible
to design pre & post show, intermission as well as the musical under
Director guidance. Load-in and  strike are also mandatory.

Performance Location:
Middle Stage
Medina High School
851 Weymouth Rd, Medina Ohio 44256

We are looking for a person who has previous experience running sound for
musicals. The Middle Stage is a professional-grade theater with state of
the art contemporary sound equipment.

BCT is an education-focused youth theatre that caters to children 6-18.
Prior positive experience working with children is preferred. You will be
asked to complete a full state and federal BCI for the theatre, as a part
of our goal for child safety.

This is a PAID position. Please send your resume to our company email
address:  buckeyecommunitytheatre at gmail.com

If you have any further questions, please contact the above email, or our
Artistic Director at amandamarie8 at gmail.com