[NEohioPAL] Official Trailer for "Banger', filmed in Cleveland, Ohio

Tina Hobbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 1 12:02:49 PST 2015

WATCH, LIKE AND SHARE WITH 2 FRIENDS!
I'm excited!  Please enjoy this preview of the official trailer for "Banger" featuring Omar Gooding, Clifton Powell, Joe Estevez and a host of Cleveland's most talented actors.

 We need as many SHARES as possible to reach our goal of 5,000 views in 24 hours.  Please SHARE the trailer by text, phone and social media and ask your family and friends to do the same.  Your support really does matter!

 Enjoy and.......let's work!

BANGER (full trailer)
|   |
| BANGER (full trailer)When a turf war claims the life of a Haitian immigrant, his mother conjures up a spell to bring him back to exact revenge on those responsible. The code of t... |
|  |
| View on clevelandcasting.us3.li... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |