[NEohioPAL] 2nd Casting Call for Exciting, New Indie Feature Film

Twyonia Cooper via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 1 14:29:08 PST 2015

Calling All Actors!!
1671 Productions LLC and Trestle Productions are hosting a 2nd Casting Call
for our exciting independent film, SECRETS ARE TO KEEP, which depicts how
the SECRETS people keep prevent them from being who they really are and
thus preventing them from giving their all to God. Filming is tentatively
scheduled for the Spring/Summer of 2016. Currently, all roles are unpaid,
however that may change in the near future. No equity or AEA contracts are
available at this time. Actors of all ethnicities are welcomed, especially
African Americans, with ages ranging from 30-60 years of age.
The casting call will be held on December 6, 2015 at the Southeast Branch
County Library , 70 Columbus Road, Bedford, OH 44146 from 1:30-4:00 p.m in
The Conference Room. Interested parties should email current head shots and
resumes to Secretsaretokeep at Gmail.com, for consideration. Walk-ins are also
welcomed. I look forward to seeing and working with you soon!
Best Regards,
Twyonia M Cooper
Casting Director