[NEohioPAL] Wandering Carolers Needed - Dec 5

Weber, Linda via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 2 10:11:42 PST 2015

Saturday, Dec. 5 - United Airlines Fantasy Flight is looking for 3-4 wandering carolers in vintage costume to volunteer their time during the North Pole event for local families.
Arrival will be 4:30pm.  Caroling for guests will be approx. 5:30-7:30pm.  Please call Linda Weber 216-501-5169 or email Linda.Weber at united.com<mailto:Linda.Weber at united.com>
On December 5, 2015, United Airlines will be hosting a North Pole Fantasy Flight at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to bring the joy of the holiday season to children battling life threatening illnesses.  At this year's event, United will host approximately 23 children and their family members invited through our partnerships with Rainbows Babies and Children's Hospital, The Cleveland Clinic and the nonprofit A Kid Again.
Participants will gather in a decorated gate area before boarding a United Airlines jet for a trip to the North Pole.  Dinner will be served in-flight and entertainment provided.  Upon arrival, the children and their families will be greeted by Santa, Mrs. Claus and elves who will distribute special gifts to each child.   To ensure the experience is a memorable one, we need your help.  We are reaching out to local businesses to partner with us.  Please let us know if you can donate your time.