[NEohioPAL] Akron Casting Call to stage play sequel

Randi Bibbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 4 20:02:26 PST 2015

A Casting Call for the stage play sequel of "Love is Patient" will be held
this Tuesday, December 8th from 6-8 pm.

The production will be held in Akron, Ohio on Friday, May 13th, 2016.

I am looking for men and women from ages 25-35 (some younger/older
candidates will be considered)

This is a non-paying gig** I'm looking for people who are interested in
spreading a positive message to the community.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Randi B.
msrandi.b at gmail.com