[NEohioPAL] Inlet Dance Theatre AUDITIONS!

Elizabeth Pollert via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 8 09:13:22 PST 2015

*AUDITIONS*

Inlet Dance Theatre will be holding two auditions for our upcoming
2016-2017 season. We are looking for professionals and students who are
teachable and able to assimilate into our organizational culture and
aesthetic. Inlet is a modern dance company with a technical base grounded
in Hawkins-based release technique, Pilobolus-based nontraditional
partnering, and a collaborative creative process that relies on
improvisation skills. Inlet is equally strong in education programming as
it is in performing concert and special event work. The company seeks
highly skilled dance artists with a desire to educate as well as perform.

Inlet Dance Theatre employs a "get to know you" approach to auditions. We
are looking to determine fit with Inlet’s culture and aesthetic, as well as
create an opportunity for you to see if Inlet’s programming and culture is
a good fit for you. There is no need to prepare a solo for the audition, as
the Company Members will lead you through the various components of the
audition.

To register for either audition please email your resume, a headshot and
full body shot, and audition preference toinfo at inletdance.org

*WINTER AUDITIONS*

*January 13-15, 2016*

Masonic Performing Arts Center, 3rd floor Dancing Wheels Studios

3615 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

*Schedule:*

*DAY ONE:* Wednesday, Jan 13, 2016

8:30-9:00am Registration

9:00am-3:30pm Audition

- There will be a 30min lunch break - we suggest packing a lunch

*DAY TWO:* Thursday, Jan 14, 2016

9:00am-2:00pm Audition

- There will be a 30min lunch break - we suggest packing a lunch

*DAY THREE:* Friday, Jan 15, 2016

9:00am - 3:30pm Callbacks for any dancers we feel we need to see more of in
order to make a decision.

- There will be a 30min lunch break - we suggest packing a lunch

*SUMMER AUDITIONS*

*June 15-17, 2016*

PlayhouseSquare Center (Studios TBA)

1501 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

*Schedule:*

*DAY ONE:* Wednesday, June 15, 2016

8:30-9:00am Registration

9:00am-3:00pm Audition

- There will be a 30min lunch break - please pack a lunch

*DAY TWO:* Thursday, June 16, 2016

9:00am-2:00pm Audition

- There will be a 30min lunch break - please pack a lunch

*DAY THREE:* Friday, June 17, 2016

9:00am - 3:30- Callbacks for any dancers we feel we need to see more of in
order to make a decision.

- There will be a 30min lunch break - please pack a lunch

*6:30pm FREE Performance:* Informal Showing at the Westfield Insurance
Studio Theatre featuring The Inlet Trainee & Apprentice program alongside
the Company.

Elizabeth Pollert
Inflow Education Coordinator
Inlet Dance Theatre