[NEohioPAL] Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute- MOCK AUDITION WORKSHOP

Beatrice Katz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 10 05:37:46 PST 2015

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute- Winter Break 2015.

Join us over winter break for our *MOCK AUDITION *workshop!
MONDAY, DECEMBER 28 AND TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28

*“**MOCK” AUDITION WORKSHOP *is part of HBTI's PERFORMING ARTS TRAINING for
older students in 5th grade through college.This two day workshop will take
students through the typical audition process for a musical,. We will be
using West Side Story as the show for the workshop.

Day One: Students will go through a series of classes to prepare them for
the audition process. They will work on a monologue, a song and a dance
combination.

Day Two: Students will go through the actual audition process, including
callbacks. Callbacks will include singing and reading from the script, as
well as dancing. The workshop ends with the students having the opportunity
for feedback and reflection with the instructors.

dates: 12/28 and 12/29

time: 9 am- 3:30 pm

instructors: Fred Sternfeld, John Krol and Bebe Weinberg Katz

location: Hathaway Brown School, 19600 North Park Blvd. Shaker Hts, OH 44122

tuition $ 110 for both days ($55 a day)

workshop detail at: mock audition details
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k6-PAOCFxczoq2GL9ChOF4j_gQiaceuiaNUiMhxS--E/edit?usp=sharing>

For more information contact Bebe Weinberg Katz, HBTI Director at
bkatz at hb.edu

To view the entire HBTI Winter Break 2015 program and to register online
for any of the classes go to  hbti winter break 2015
<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=8752>

<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>