[NEohioPAL] Its Time to Plan our 2016-2017 Season!

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 10 07:26:06 PST 2015

Calling all directors!

It is once again time to submit proposals for shows to choose for Olde
Towne Hall Theatre's  2016-2017 season! Our theatre is located at 36119
Center Ridge Rd. in North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

Until December 31, 2015 at midnight, you are invited  to submit directing
proposals for our adult theatre ONLY. The proposal forms can be obtained by
contacting Lisa Carter,
Coordinator of the Play Reading Committee, at elprofecarter at gmail.com or
can be accessed through our web site at www.oldetownetheatre.com

Prospective directors should have either served as a producer, director or
assistant director at our facility previously and must include a copy of
the script(s) you would like to direct at our facility, along with the
appropriate paperwork. Each year we strive to provide a musical, a comedy
and a thriller for our upcoming season.

Determinations are made in January and directors may be asked to come in
for an interview. There is a small stipend for directing at our facility.
For additional questions, please contact Lisa.

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com