[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL!!! Cleveland Ave

Jamel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 11 20:06:48 PST 2015

ATTENTION:

All actors & musicians this is a chance for you to showcase your talents in a kick ass new web series coming up this spring called Cleveland Ave! We are sending out this casting call at a short notice because we've been a little pressed for time getting this project the way we see fit. AUDITIONS: Wednesday Dec.16th at 6:00pm LOCATION: 2509  Est 55th street Cleveland,OH. (Additional audition dates) Saturday Dec.19th at 11am-3pm and 4pm-8pm (same location as the first set of auditions)

You can reach Mr.Gibson at 216-307-0476 or Savongibson at gmail.com. You can also reach our producer at 216-704-9789 or JamelHamilton65 at gmail.com

Please be advised that we are in talks with Netflix and although nothing is for sure at this point we are working extremely hard. Thank you and we'll see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone