[NEohioPAL] Casting Call!! Cleveland Ave

Jamel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Dec 12 09:38:06 PST 2015

Attention:

Hello everyone I would like to send out a follow up email about our casting call coming up next week for our web series. These are non-paid roles but other incentives are definitely involved, AUDITIONS: Wednesday Dec.16th at 6pm LOCATION: 2509 East 55th street Cleveland,OH. (Additional audition date) Sunday Dec.19th at 11am-3pm and 4pm-8pm (same location)

You can reach the producer at 216-704-9789 or JamelHamilton65 at gmail.com. Or our executive producer at 216-307-0476/ savongibson at gmail.com. Please include your age, height and ethnicity in the responding email! This is a casting call for all ACTORS & MUSICIANS we will be casting for about 15 more roles.

Please be specific on wether or not you will be attending the auditions so we can send out a character description sheet for your convenience, please be advised that although these are not paid position we're working extremely hard to get this on Netflix also musicians send us samples of your work and we will be in contact. Thank you Cleveland.

We'll see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone