[NEohioPAL] Winter Modeling Camp!

Barbara Stitzer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 10 05:04:51 PST 2015

Award winning Master Photographer Barbara Stitzer and Dream Team Models
announce Modeling Camp for girls 11-17, December 26-30 from 11-1 or so each
day. Modeling Camp will give each girl the opportunity to shoot 3-5 times
per day in different outfits, concentrating on different aspects of
modeling for the camera,  so that they can  put it all together  and can
start building a huge array of photos for their books, for their selfies,
and just to feel better about themselves.

While we have been extremely successful helping girls realize their dreams
and getting them placed with agencies (12 in  three camps), our focus is on
inner beauty, helping girls feel confident and beautiful, no matter what
they look like. We have activities that stress kindness and goodness, and
our girls participate in our Every Child is Beautiful Modeling
program, where they are paired with girls with special needs who would like
to feel beautiful, too.

If you are interested in a world class photographic experience for your
daughter this Holiday Season, please look at my website,
http://www.barbstitzer.com and give me a call at 330.714.6261 to hold your
spot.
--
All my best,