[NEohioPAL] Dramatic Reading

Deborah McDaniel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 17 05:27:42 PST 2015

 What do you do when you believe your father's sins caused your mother to kill him? Only God can help amateur sleuth, Caren Boogerton, reconcile her father's sins with her desire to bring his killer to justice--even if his killer is her own flesh and blood!
Come experience the dramatic reading of Deborah (Marbury) McDaniel's new inspirational mystery, Sins of the Father this Sunday, December 20, 2015 at the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Library, 1876 Green Road from 2-4 pm.
Enjoy food, entertainment and prizes.
This event is free and open to the public (ages 18 and up, please).
To RSVP or for more information, please visit home or call 216.544.9798.
|   |
| homeDeborah will be signing her new release, Sins of the Father as well as her first two (2) novels, What You Do in the Dark and Am I My Brother's Keeper?  on Fri. Dece... |
|  |
| View on www.deborahmcdanie... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |