[NEohioPAL] New Yoga Series at Yoga by Kim starts Jan 4 2016!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 20 12:25:48 PST 2015

START THE NEW YEAR IN A POSITIVE AND PEACEFUL WAY

EXTREME SELF CARE YOGA!

Starts January 4 2016

9 week series

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

absoluteFinalwellMaybe copy

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

9 CLASSES PRE PAID ($90) GETS YOU A FREE

DECK OF SELF CARE CARDS

Based on the book

LIFE MAKEOVERS

by Cheryl Richardson

Book availanble for purchase on a preorder basis $12

Cards available for purchase on a preorder basis $15.99

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on caring for ourselves in a loving and kind way!  Together we will explore giving ourselves permission to put ourselves first by practicing yoga and other self-care habits.

We will learn a new ways to shift our energy by nurturing ourselves and finding how it can make the world a better place. You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.