[NEohioPAL] Seeking Dancers for Special Dance Event!

Parker Pennington via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 15 04:37:10 PST 2015

Come Dance with FIK-SHUN & More in the Skate Dance DreamTM Dance Intensive!

*Calling All Dancers, ages 7+:* We don't want you to miss out on this
exclusive opportunity to learn from some of the nation's best dancers! Join
three top finalists from Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" and leading
dance educators in: DuShaunt "Fik-Shun" Stegall, Season 10 "SYTYCD" Winner,
Jacque LeWarne, and Sara VonGillern for a fun-filled day, that promises to
leave you feeling inspired!

By signing up for our Intensive, each dancer will receive maximum value
with over 6 hours of instruction, including master classes in a variety of
styles, group choreography sessions, and a final performance alongside the
"SYTYCD" Finalists. Every participant will also get to take part in the
faculty Meet & Greet/Q&A, which includes the chance to score pictures and
autographs! Want more? Our Intensive experience also boasts an important
educational tool, offering a PT/Injury Prevention class lecture from dance
wellness experts, and more.

Why will you and your dancers want to take part in this event? We offer a
truly personal experience with unprecedented access to the dance pros in
small class sizes, limited to 40 kids per class! We want to encourage
recreational dancers to dream big by not overwhelming them with the typical
large convention atmosphere. We do offer competition dancers the chance to
sign up and have their solos, duets, trios, small and large group numbers
reviewed by our dance experts, giving them and their studios valuable
feedback before their competition season gets underway.

Studios, we would love to have you share this opportunity with your
dancers! For every 5 dancers registered, 1 teacher may attend for FREE.

To sign up your dancer(s) or studio for this event, or if you have
questions, please visit www.skatedancedream.com or call 440-865-2005. The
early tuition deadline of Thursday, December 17th, is quickly approaching,
so be sure to sign up ASAP to reserve your spot! Skate Dance Dream is
endorsed and supported in part by: BodyWrappers/Angelo Luzio, Dream Duffel,
Starquest, and others.

*"We absolutely love what Skate Dance Dream is all about. They inspire kids
around the country to pursue their dreams and provide them an opportunity
to showcase their talents"*-Ashleigh and Ryan DiLello, Top 6 Finalists on
Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"

*"The Skate Dance Dream production has been the best experience of my dance
career and one of the best life experiences I've had"*-Roman Sheffield
Scheetz, Dancer

*"Skate Dance Dream has a special way of inspiring these kids to go after
their dreams and goals. Training with the Stars is a extra bonus the
students enjoy"*-Lisa Stanziale, Owner of The Dance Stop Studio