[NEohioPAL] Music Director Needed!

Ted via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 15 18:18:57 PST 2015

Strongsville Community Theatre is currently looking for a Music Director
for our Spring show, "Clue, the Musical."

  We are excited to be producing an “out of the box” version in
Strongsville Old Town Hall, which is the perfect setting (a historic
building that perfectly matches the time period/atmosphere)

We intend to go cleverly minimalist in terms of scenery, etc. -- the
hall is enough!  We are having fun paring everything down to bare bones
in the most daft and creative of ways.

We are thinking in terms of a cabaret/murder mystery atmosphere, with
tables, and adult beverages.

*The music would be reduced to simplest form.* *Just piano, no other
musicians. *Because of this, we should be able to reduce music
rehearsals (to be determined together with the director).

Auditions are Sunday, January 17, (2-5 PM)  and Monday, January 18, (7-9
PM)  with callbacks Wednesday, January 21, (7-9 PM)

Rehearsals are scheduled for Monday through Thursday, (7- 10PM) starting
Monday, February 16, and th

Show dates are 4/22, 23, 24, 29, 30 and 5/1  Friday and Saturday 8PM,
Matinees at 2PM Sunday.

Michael Columbro will be directing, and Ted Larsen will be his assistant
director.

We hope to hear from you.

All the best, and Merry Christmas,