[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL!!! (CLEVELAND AVE.)

Jamel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 16 18:07:22 PST 2015

ATTENTION: Auditions Dec.19th 2015 11am-5:00pm

Hey guys we held our first set of auditions and they were very successful! The second set are held this Saturday from 11am-5:00pm (if you need a specific time after 5:00pm just let us know). The address is 2509 East 55th street, this web series is set to film primarily in the Cleveland area. Be sure to be specific about around what time you're coming, we're projecting a pretty large turnout for Saturday we will send you character descriptions when you confirm you're coming. DO NOT! worry about ethnicity or age we are in the process of changing some characters around.

Contact Mel at 216-704-9789
Contact Essence at 216-575-4695
Contact Savon at 216-307-0476

We will be happy to help you all with any questions you have from audition times to finding your way to the audition. Mel can also be reached at jamelhamilton65 at gmail.com. Thank You!