[NEohioPAL] Need holiday gift? Christmas album now available: My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection

Liz Huff via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 16 12:19:03 PST 2015

If you need a last minute holiday gift, why not make it holiday music?!

*My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection
<http://lizhuff.bandcamp.com/>* features
Jordan Cooper, piano; Marshall Griffith, piano; Robert Gruca, classical
guitar; Justin Hart, drums; Liz Huff, vocals; Ariel Clayton Karas, violin;
Tim Keo, upright bass; Brian Mueller, electric guitar; and Linda White,
flute, bass flute, and piano.

You can order the CD directly by emailing BossyCatMusic at gmail.com

OR get it via the following:

Mac's Backs on Coventry

Loganberry Books on Larchmere

Gallery + <http://78thstreetstudios.com/gallery-0>  in W. 78th Street
Studios, open late Dec. 18 for Third Fridays

via Bandcamp  at lizhuff.bandcamp.com

or CD Baby <http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/LizHuff>

And now on iTunes!  My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection
<https://itunes.apple.com/en/album/id1066108474>

Happy Holidays!

Liz Huff

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

lizhuff.bandcamp.com

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>

lizhuff.net/