[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL A CAPPELLA SINGERS: Audition this weekend for Harmonious in person or by video submission!

Jacob Damsky via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 17 07:17:28 PST 2015

Have you been feeling a severe lack of *A Cappella* around the Cleveland
area? Are you an ex-A Cappella singer and miss the feeling of sinking into
that perfect blend? Are you someone who has always wanted to show off their
shower-singing skills to the world? Or are you just an avid A Cappella
enthusiast who wishes there was so much more A Cappella music to go around?
Well we have the solution..

We are *Harmonious*, Cleveland's soon to be *newest **professional **A
Cappe**lla* group!

We are founded by Jacob Damsky and Michael Crowley, two A Cappella lovers
who crave being in a group again, surrounded by amazing singers, and
sharing their passion and music with everyone!

We will be hosting auditions* this weekend *(December 19th-20th). Auditions
will be open to anyone and we are looking to fill all voice parts as well
as vocal percussion. Additionally, if you have any experience writing or
arranging music for A Cappella, or directing past groups, those are a huge
plus!

Auditions will be 10-15 minutes and will be held at the *Blank Canvas
Theater* (1305 W 78th St Suite 211, Cleveland, OH 44102) on December 19th
(3:00-5:30 PM) and 20th (3:00-6:00 PM). For the audition please prepare* two
30* *second *songs segments with *contrasting styles* to sing without
accompaniment.

If you can't make the scheduled audition times, there is an alternative!
Just send an *audition video* of yourself to harmoniousacappella at gmail.com!
The video should include the two 30 second contrasting songs without
accompaniment. If we want to hear more from you after the video, we will
find another time that works to have an audition in-person. Please try to
submit videos by the end of this weekend (December 20th)!

Walk-ins are welcome for auditions but the time-slots are filling up fast!
If you want to *reserve a time*, please either email us, message up on
Facebook, or comment on our Facebook event page.

We can't wait to find the best talent Cleveland has to offer!

*Contact info:*

Contact - Jacob Damsky

Email - Harmoniousacappella at gmail.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HarmoniousCLE/