[NEohioPAL] Oh fudge...last 3 days for "A Christmas Story" [CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE]

Ryan Lucas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 21 13:32:47 PST 2015

There are only 3 days left to catch a performance of Cleveland's favorite holiday tradition, A Christmas Story.
Looking for a fun, family activity for your early holiday arrivals? Our 1:30 matinee performance on December 23 will get your clan in the seasonal spirit!

Tickets available at:  http://goo.gl/4Mga4m

A Christmas Story

Written by Philip Grecian
Based on the motion picture written by Jean Shepherd, Leigh Brown, and Bob Clark
Directed by John McCluggage
Run time - 2 hours including intermission

He's back! One boy. One holiday wish. And a world that seems to be conspiring to make certain it doesn't come true. The record-breaking show returns to the CPH stage in all its pink-bunny-suit, glowing-leg-lamp, triple-dog-daring glory. The perfect holiday treat for the entire family.

Whether you're attending the show or not, all are welcome to enjoy our FREE Festival of Trees, presented by Dominion.

Get into the spirit of the season with our beloved annual holiday tradition, Festival of Trees. The Allen Theatre lobbies will shine brightly with the twinkling lights of trees masterfully decorated by local designers. This family-friendly event is sure to be a delight for all.

For hours and information, visit:  http://goo.gl/Byx8de

Ryan Lucas
Marketing Associate
Cleveland Play House