[NEohioPAL] Fiddler on the Roof at Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 24 04:41:46 PST 2015

As we embark on another magical holiday season, your friends at the Olde
Towne Hall Theatre would like to extend their wishes for a Merry Christmas
and the happiest of New Years!

May the days ahead be filled with music, laughter and DRAMA!
Our next fantastic production will be Fiddler on the Roof! Come join
director, John Schneider, for an evening of musical merriment. Together we
will celebrate the life of Tevye, a poor milkman, whose love, pride and
faith help him to overcome the oppression of turn-of-the-century czarist
Russia.

Show times and dates are:
Friday, February 19, 2016, 7:30 PM
Saturday, February 20, 2016, 7:30 PM

Friday, February 26, 2016, 7:30 PM
Saturday February 27, 2016, 7:30 PM
Sunday, February 28, 2016, 3:00 PM

Friday March 4, 2016, 7:30 PM
Saturday March 5, 2016, 7:30 PM
Sunday March 6 2016, 3:00 PM

Friday March 11, 2016, 7:30 PM
Saturday March 12, 2016, 7:30 PM

Our address is 36119 Center Ridge Rd., North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039. Please
call ahead for reservations at 440-327-2909. Ticket prices are $15 for
Adults and $12 for Seniors/Children.
*Lisa L. Carterse call *
elprofecarter at gmail.com