[NEohioPAL] UPSTAGE PLAYERS' AUDITIONS FOR SHREK!

Edwin Pouncival Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 29 00:21:58 PST 2015

GREETINGS UPSTAGE FRIENDS!

SATURDAY JANUARY 2, 2016 (for 7-11 years)
SUNDAY JANUARY 3, 2016 (for 12-15 years)

UpStage invites you to audition for our 2016 production of Shrek! We take children 7 years through 15 years. Registration will begin as early as 9:30am and auditions will commence at 10am. NO LATE COMERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO AUDITION.

Please bring with you a current photo and a $10 registration fee. Audition application and emergency forms can be downloaded via the links below. Please complete them and bring them with you when you come to audition! REMEMBER THERE IS A MANDATORY PARENT MEETING ON TUES JAN 5, 2016 FROM 7PM-8PM (ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND!!!).

Location: Cleveland Public Library, 17109 Lakeshore Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44110

Time: 10am-1pm

Please respond to this email with any questions that you may have. Can’t wait to see you all there!!! It is going to be such a great season!!!!

INFORMATION TO REVIEW AND/OR DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, AND BRING WITH YOU TO AUDITIONS:
SHREK ROLES
2016 AUDITION APPLICATION
2016 PHOTO RELEASE FORM2016 EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM BUILDER'S CLUB CALENDAR
Edwin Pouncival SmithElectronic Communications Director
MISSION: UpStage Players is dedicated to the child performer, instilling a love of theatre, while building leadership and community