[NEohioPAL] Male & Female Asian Talent 30-45 needed for a well-paying TV spot in Jan.

Joe DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 31 17:28:56 PST 2015

Male & Female Asian Talent 30-45 needed for a well-paying TV spot in January

Currently seeking a Male and Female Asian talent ages 30-45 for a
well-paying television commercial for a respected company shooting in the
NEO market late January.

IF (and only IF) you are an experienced actor (at least with some training
and/or credits), please email  <mailto:katie at pmtm.com> katie at pmtm.com with
your telephone, email, headshot/images and resume/credits.  Any emails
missing any of these items will not be considered for submission to the
client.  We will only reply if interested in additional information.  Do not
contact us for additional information or to confirm our receipt of your
email.

If selected, talent would need to work through PMTM for this project only.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE