[NEohioPAL] Dance the New Year Away! FINAL Curtain Call Dancers & Studios!

Parker Pennington via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 4 04:37:39 PST 2016

*Last Call! Don't miss your chance to dance with FIK-SHUN & More! *

*Deadline** January 10th, 2016*

*Hey Northeast Ohio Dance Studios & Dancers!* We've got an exclusive
opportunity that we know you won't want to miss out on! The *Skate Dance
Dream* Dance Intensive Series, a dance only event, is set to kickoff the
New Year on Sunday, January 17, 2016 at the Bedford Recreation Center!

Young dancers, ages 7+ (younger accepted with teacher approval), will get
to learn a broad range of styles in our master classes, from hip hop to
ballet, contemporary to break dance, with some of the nation's best
dancers. Our amazing faculty will include Season 10 Fox's "So You Think You
Can Dance" Winner, Fik-Shun, plus other top contestants from *SYTYCD* in
Jacque LeWarne and Sara Von Gillern!

At *Skate Dance Dream*, we provide unmatched value for young dance talent,
providing them the resources needed to fuel the pursuit of their goals and
dreams. Valuable tips from the pros in intimate class sizes (limited to 40
kids each); autographs and pictures with the Stars at the Meet & Greet/Q &
A session; and a performance alongside them in our showcase are just a few
of the perks we offer by participating in our personalized event
experience. Want more reason to give us a try? Over 6 hours of instruction
plus unprecedented access with these stars in a high-energy, action packed
atmosphere awaits you!

We also offer competition dancers the chance to sign up and have their
solos, duets, trios, small and large group numbers reviewed by Fik-shun or
Jacque LeWarne, giving them and their studios valuable feedback before
their competition season gets underway.

Studios, we would love to have you share this opportunity with your dancers
and prove how much they love our intensive! For every 5 dancers registered,
1 teacher may attend for FREE. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today
studios, and dancers, to guarantee your spot in our Dance Intensive!

Registration deadline is this Sunday, *January 10th.* For more information
or questions, please visit *www.skatedancedream.com
<http://www.skatedancedream.com>* or call *440-865-2005*. *Skate Dance
Dream *is endorsed and supported in part by: BodyWrappers/Angelo Luzio,
Dream Duffel, Starquest, and others.