[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Grades 6-8 - Orrville Community Theater

Shannah Kurjian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 4 07:24:24 PST 2016

The Orrville Community Players will be hosting a Rising Stars Workshop for students in grades 6-8.    Auditions/Sign-ups will be January 31st from 4-6pm at Orrville Community Theater - 307 Hostetler Road, Orrville.  Workshop times will be Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 4:30-6:00 or 6:30pm, with show dates being March 5 & 6. .  Registration will be $25 & includes a T-Shirt.  During our workshops, students learn all the ins & outs of the theater.  At the end of the workshop, the students will put on the show "The Storybook Reunion Murders".

 In "The Storybook Reunion Murders"  the alumni of Aesop Academy, a school for nursery rhyme characters, are having a reunion.  Unfortunately, so are the alumni of Grimm High, their cross-town rivals...  and both gatherings have been scheduled for the same time and place!  Bitter enemies — like Peter and the Wolf, Toto and the Witch, and Jack and the cow he sold for magic beans — face off.  Old grudges are rekindled, and tensions run high.  It will be a fun play!

For more information or questions concerning this and other upcoming shows check out our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/orrvillecommunityplayers/  or you may contact the theater at 330.439.2051

Sent from my iPhone