[NEohioPAL] Be inspired this summer

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 4 12:16:34 PST 2016

Cleveland City Dance offers inspiring classes in ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, tap, Pilates, hip-hop and more for children and adults, taught by patient and experienced teachers.  Class sizes are limited to offer individual attention, encouraging each student’s maximum growth and
development.  Students will experience the joy of dance while also developing confidence, self-esteem, social skills, discipline and meeting new friends.
Join us for our Princess camps beginning June 19 and our six-week session beginning July 5th.  Level I and higher
dancers can perform at the Grove in August.

		The Little Ones Camp for 4-5 year olds includes ballet, jazz, tap, crafts and music.

		The Young Dance Camp for 6-7 year olds meets twice a week including ballet, modern and choreography.

		The Beginning Camp meets three times a week and is appropriate for students ages 8 and up, novice or with fewer than three years ballet experience, and includes ballet, jazz, modern, conditioning, choreography, dance history and music.

		The Level I Camp, meets four times a week, is designed for ages 10 and up with three or more years of experience and consists of ballet, pre-pointe, jazz, modern, choreography, yoga, Pilates, conditioning, classical variations, dance history, music, nutrition & injury prevention and rehearsals
for the end of session performance.
		The Intermediate/Advance Camp includes the previous listed plus pointe, and stage hair and make-up. Students ages 10 and older, with two years or more experience should make an appointment for a placement class to be placed in the appropriate level for the summer course.

		Register early to receive a discount!  Please call us for more information at 216-295-2222 or visit our website at www.clevelandcitydance.com.

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222