[NEohioPAL] THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER'S "DIRECTOR'S SERIES" FEATURING THE FILMS OF QUENTIN TARANTINO

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 5 08:50:29 PST 2016

*THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER'S INAUGURAL "DIRECTOR'S SERIES" CELEBRATES
QUENTIN TARANTINO!*

*"PULP FICTION" - 7PM (doors open at 6PM) - $5*

This Friday, January 8th come on down to The Lorain Palace Theater as we
open our doors and The Chandelier Bar in the theater at 6PM to the raucous
blues of " The Skip Werke Band" - our house band for "Pulp Fiction", the
first movie in our inaugural "Director's Series" featuring the films of
Quentin Tarantino! The band will be way grooving the house out on our Box
Seat Stage for about an hour prior to "Pulp Fiction" playing at 7PM! So
stop on in early and stay late for this very cool evening of entertainment
at the Palace! $5 entry gets you the blues, "Pulp Fiction", and the chance
to buy a few beers or cocktails and a SMASH: The World's Greatest Food
Truck's "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese? Nah, man ,
they've got the metric system.. Le Royale with Cheese Burger!" Get 'em
while you can! Come enjoy the best night out in the area!

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave*

*Lorain, Ohio  44052*
*www.lorainpalace.org <http://www.lorainpalace.org>*