[NEohioPAL] CHOREOGRAPHER AND MUSIC DIRECTOR NEEDED FOR LORAIN'S PALACE YOUTH THEATER

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 6 06:34:28 PST 2016

The Lorain Palace Youth Theater enters its 39th season with *"Beauty and
the Beast Jr."  *We are currently filling out our staff and seek a
choreographer and a music director for this years team!  Looking for
dynamic and energetic people who enjoy the challenge of not only putting
together an entire stage production but also sharing their theater
knowledge and educating students!

The program starts on *Monday, June 13, 2016* and is a six-week blending of
Theater education and technology leading up to the presentation of a
full-scale, family oriented musical Theater production on

*Friday, July 22, Saturday, July 23, and Sunday, July 24 2016.  *
*Contact Jodi Bailey *at
* 440.773.1049 or tastefullyjodib at live.com <tastefullyjodib at live.com>*