[NEohioPAL] Seeking a paid TECHNICAL DIRECTOR FOR INTO THE WOODS

Martin Friedman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 6 07:21:01 PST 2016

*     Lakeland Civic Theatre Seeks an experienced*

* TECHNICAL DIRECTOR and/or Carpenters for*

*Into the Woods*
                              Music and Lyrics by    Stephen Sondheim
                              Book by       James Lapine

Set and Lighting Design by Trad A Burns
Musical Direction by Jordan Cooper
Costume Design by Tesia Benson
Sound Designed by Eric Simna
Production Stage Management by Nichole Vencl

Directed by Martin Friedman
*Production and Building Dates:*
*Into the Woods **will open on Friday, February 5 and run through February
28,  2016. The position entails supervising building (and striking) this
setting. It is obviously a paid position. We can hire additional
carpenters. There will be twelve (12) shows; that is four (4) weeks of
performances. The Shop is open now and we have almost complete access to
the Performing Arts Center. *

*For more INFORMATION:  *
*For information call or contact Martin Friedman at*
*martinfriedman98 at gmail.com
<martinfriedman98 at gmail.com>.*