[NEohioPAL] Artist Development.

Joseph Phillips via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 6 08:46:14 PST 2016

Artist Development Package

We are a full service entertainment company working with professional
clients and new faces just starting out in the industry. Our artist
development package is designed to give each artist the tools they need to
succeed. If you are just beginning or are seasoned in the music industry,
we can help.

We will provide a professional team of people to help you in your music
career.

We offer:

Professional photo shoot.
Promo Video
Social networking assistance
Artist representation, management and assistance Artist Mentoring
Full production recording session.(produce, record, mix, master 1 song)
                   Distribution of music
Radio play

We will create a full page on our website to attract potential job offers.
We will create a Facebook page and integrate feeds from your social media
sites. This will also help attract and expand your audience base.

There is a one-time financial agreement based on all the services we
provide. Call us for the Artist Development Full Package price.

Call us Today!!!   330-907-4070