[NEohioPAL] Auditions Actors 13 -Adult

Amy Hanratty via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 8 21:47:38 PST 2016

 Auditions … ShakespeareCapsulate & Acting Workshop
Shakespeare Capsulate and ActingWorkshop will run 5 weeks on Sunday’s 4-6 p.m. to be held at theOlmsted Community Center starting February 7th through March 6th2016. On Sunday, March 6th we will run dress rehearsal and the LiveCapsulate /Public Performance on our “Studio Stage”. We willonly accept 12 into this Workshop Ages 13 to Adult. They will become our“Acting Troupe” This is a Classical Shakespeare workshop, no Shakespeare priorexperience is necessary, however this workshop is intended for the serious actor, and acting experienceis a requirement. Adults are encouraged to audition! Submission informationbelow.
*On "The ides of March" March 15ththat evening we will present a public capsulate onstage location TBA.  Cost: 119.00 This coversinstruction, materials, facility, stage rentals and both Public CapsulatePerformances!Only payable if you are acceptedinto the Acting Troupe & Workshop! Youwill be notified if accepted by Jan. 15th! Director:Amanda Trompak, BWgraduate in Theatre. Studied Shakespeare abroad in London Assistantto the Director: Brett Heidinger, Shakespeareactor Audition Requirements:To audition for our Shakespeare Capsulate and ActingWorkshop, prepare yourYoutube video that is no more than 2 minutes in length, includes only youwithout distracting background noise, and good front lighting so you can easilybe seen. If you are using a cell phone to record, please take the video withthe phone in the horizontal position. We can only accept 12 actors as thisends in a staged production as well as an additional public performance onstageon the “IDES OF MARCH” the evening of Tuesday, March 15th 2016. Slate- Intro- Introduce yourself (first and last name), saybriefly why you would like to take this workshop and what experience you havewith Shakespeare (no prior Shakespearean experience necessary), then for theremainder of the time perform your Shakespeare or classical monologue.Memorization is preferred. Videos should be posted on www.youtube.com.  Posting your video to www.youtube.com:         - Navigate to www.youtube.com         - Create an account by clicking"create account" in upper right corner         - Upload your 2 minute auditionvideo         - On Right side set video as"Unlisted" (only those with the link can view)         - Below "Uploading"Bar a link will appear in a small box.         - Copy and paste this link intoyour email to amandatrompak at gmail.com.  Submit your video ASAP we willmake decisions on a first come basis. Please Don't Delay. Only 12 spots available! For more information visit our website at http://www.voice-variations.com/