[NEohioPAL] Afr. Am. actress 20's wanted for a reading ...

Joseph Bauer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 9 08:46:21 PST 2016

If you are an Afr. Am. actress in her 20's and are interested in doing a
reading of a juicy role in my drama,
"Hollywood Babylon," to be held at my building in Mayfield Heights for a
couple of hours in the evening this month, please send me your headshot and
history. This is a work in progress, which will hopefully have a public
airing in the near future. You will be playing a J.W.A. (journalist with an
attitude), interviewing a very pampered and egotistical teen star with an
imposing skeleton in his closet. Thank you and break a leg.

Joeybauer21 at gmail.cm