[NEohioPAL] Two Actors Needed!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 13 15:39:17 PST 2016

Ensemble Theatre is in need of two male actors for two roles in one of the
Colombi New Play Festival plays, *Choices*, or *"When to Hold 'Em" *by*
Cynthia Dettelbach* and directed by *Scott Miller*.
*Two roles are: *
*Elliot* - the older adult son (late 20s). Confident, intelligent, patient,
a peacemaker, the son who generally does everything right.
*Bill *- the younger adult son (mid 20s). Anxious to please, sardonic,
witty, a loose cannon, competitive, the son who perennially disappoints.

Interested actors should send their picture and resume to: *Scott Miller
drscottgmiller at ameritech.net <drscottgmiller at ameritech.net>* *Auditions
will be Tuesday, Jan. 19 at 7pm. *
Auditions will be held at Ensemble Theatre at 2843 Washington Blvd.
Cleveland Hts., OH 44118.
Feel free to call* (216-321-2930)* or email the director with any
questions.
If cast, there will be 2-3 sessions of table work in February (dates TBC),
then will start regular rehearsals on *Tuesday, March 1.* We will hold
evening rehearsals on weekdays and work during the day on Saturday and
Sunday. 2 weeks of rehearsals before tech so roughly 25-26 hours per week.
We will be dark on Mondays. Thank you! And we look forward to meeting you!
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*