[NEohioPAL] Bernstein On Broadway Video Contest

Joanna Hunkins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 14 10:21:38 PST 2016

*Bernstein On Broadway*
*Video Contest*
*In a current show?*
*Sing with a chorus?*
*Play with a band?*

The Musical Theater Project is celebrating legendary composer Leonard
Bernstein and we want YOU to join us! Share your love of Lenny by recording
your favorite Bernstein song from one of his classic Broadway shows and
uploading it to YouTube.

"Could it be? Yes it could!" Instrumental, a capella, spoken word, fully
choreographed -- the sky's the limit. Just have fun with it! We'll post
your videos on our Facebook page leading up to our March concert, *Bernstein
On Broadway*, and select our favorite. The winner will receive a full page
advertisement in the playbill and tickets to the show.

We'll give your group a shout-out when we post your video. You're
encouraged to post and share, too! Just remember to tag The Musical Theater
Project and use the hashtag BernsteinOnBroadway. Let's fill social media
with Bernstein's brilliant music created by artists in Cleveland... "it's a
helluva town!"

*CONTEST RULES*

   - Song must be from one of Leonard Bernstein's four major Broadway
   works: *Candide*, *On the Town*, *Wonderful Town*, *West Side Story*
   -
   - Video must be a minimum of 30 seconds and no longer than three minutes
   -
   - Video must comply with standard YouTube and Facebook content policies
   -
   - Once video has been posted, email the link to TMTP at
   joanna at MusicalTheaterProject.org
   -
   - *Submissions must be in by February 12, 2016*
   -
   - Winner will be notified by February 26, 2016
   -
   - Winner will receive up to 10 tickets for the Saturday, March 5th
   performance of *Bernstein On Broadway*. No cash value or exchanges