[NEohioPAL] Which subscribers are in the 1.4%?

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 17 06:16:43 PST 2016

*Check out this link
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal/northeast-ohio-performing-arts-list-contributors/>
to view the 1.4% (120 donations / 8,505 subscribers = 1.4%) of the
Neohiopal list (thus far) that have chosen to contribute to the annual
drive to support Neohiopal.*

*Dear Subscribers,*

*Happy New Year! We hope you had a fantastic holiday season. NEohioPAL is
now in its 18th year of providing people like you a valuable tool that
draws together Northeast Ohio's arts community. Your donation keeps this
unique performing arts resource alive and free to all readers and posters.
Last year a modest number (around 1.8%) of NEohioPAL supporters generously
helped us defray costs. NEohioPAL supporters are performers, artists and
arts lovers who recognize the value of staying in touch with our region's
arts scene.  They are also people who realize that we have some very real
expenses: web hosting, bandwidth, utilities, supplies and our time keeping
the site free of SPAM and running smoothly. If you have ever learned of an
audition, found a job, promoted your event or had a great night out at a
performance, please consider supporting our efforts through a donation. To
donate, please go to http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/>. At that site you
will find the Paypal link to volunteer your financial support - OR - mail a
check (put your email address in the check's memo section so we can
acknowledge your donation and thank you on the contributors's page) made
out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." and send it to:*

* NEohioPAL, Ltd. c/o Fred Sternfeld 24021 Halburton Rd. Beachwood, Ohio
44122 Any amount ($5 or $10 is fine) is helpful. If you are able to do
more, even better. Here are suggestions to help you decide what to
donate:14 cents per day = $50 per year20 cents per day = $75 per year27
cents per day = $100 per year50 cents per day = $182.50 per year1 dollar
per day = $365 per year Thanks for your participation in making the arts
scene in Northeast Ohio vibrant and collaborative. Warm Regards, Fred
Sternfeld <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/> NEohioPAL founder and
administrator Noah Budin <http://www.noahbudin.com/> NEohioPAL associate
administrator P.S.  We will post this message to NEohioPAL several times
over the next few weeks.  After that, we will not do a direct "ask" again
until January of next year. If a modest donation is not in your budget this
month, information on how to support NEohioPAL will always be in the footer
of each message.*