[NEohioPAL] GATES MILLS PLAYERS are in the need for Tech Help for the play HARVEY

Dale Fant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 18 04:38:37 PST 2016

The Gates Mills Players is looking for Tech help for our upcoming play of
"Harvey".  Production date:  March 11 thru March 26 weekends.

We need 2 people.   A person able to run a simple light board and a sound
tech that can help with sound effects, sound ques and run the sound board.

Light Board Operator:

        Need to be at rehearsals, Tech Sunday and all performances.  We are
doing 8 performances.

        Need to be able to help set up lighting fixtures and plan out
lighting ques with director and crew.

Sound Board Tech:

Need to be at rehearsals, Tech Sunday and all performances.  We are doing 8
performances.

Will work with current sound tech to plan out sound ques, sound effects, run
the show and work with stage manager.

If you are interested and would like to branch out and try something new, we
would love for you to join us.

Please contact Dale Fant at drfant at gmail.com <mailto:drfant at gmail.com>  or
the Gates Mills Players at info at gatesmillsplayers.com
<mailto:info at gatesmillsplayers.com>  .

Provide your contact information  (email and phone) and previous experience
and qualifications.

We need these resources ASAP.

Thanks

Dale Fant