[NEohioPAL] Jazz returns to The Lorain Palace Theater!!

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 19 10:48:47 PST 2016

Yes, jazz is coming back to the Lorain Palace Theater...and it has been
gone far too long!
ON STAGE LIVE! @ THE PALACE: featuring the Shannon Eller Trio – Saturday,
March 5 at 7PM – $10

Join us in welcoming the *Shannon Eller Trio* to the Palace on Saturday
March 5 at 7PM – the first artist in the inaugural show of our new ON STAGE
LIVE!@THE PALACE series.  This will be a very special evening set entirely
on the Palace stage and featuring the fine crafted cocktails of local
cocktail masters *Speak of the Devil*!  Experience a truly unique night in
a very unique setting – cabaret-style seating ON THE PALACE STAGE with
the *Shannon
Eller Trio* performing and the stage curtain closed! This is a LIMITED
TICKET event with only 50 tickets available! Don’t miss out as we kick off
this exciting new music series at the Palace. TICKETS ON SALE NOW HERE:
<http://bit.ly/23c8kgH>

http://bit.ly/23c8kgH

<http://bit.ly/23c8kgH>

*The Lorain Palace Theater*