[NEohioPAL] Chorus Auditions (Grades 8-12) for CYO Video Game Music Program

Daniel Singer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 19 19:11:32 PST 2016

The Contemporary Youth Orchestra Chorus is auditioning singers, grades
8-12, to join the Contemporary Youth Orchestra in a concert of video game
music on Saturday, March 12 at 7p as part of our “Music and its Industry”
series.

Auditions are on Saturday, January 30, 9a-1p at Cleveland State University
(Music and Communications Building), 2001 Euclid Ave., Cleveland. Please
prepare one song (any style or genre) and bring sheet music for our pianist.

To schedule an audition, please e-mail daniel at cyorchestra.org.

Include your name, the name of your school, and your current grade in
school.

Rehearsal Schedule:

Tuesday 2/9 - 6-9p

Tuesday 2/16 - 6-9p

Tuesday 2/23 - 6-9p

Tuesday 3/1 - 6-9p

Saturday 3/5 - 9a-1p (with CYO)

Thursday 3/10 - 6-9p (with CYO)

Saturday 3/12 - 9a-1p (with CYO)

If you are interested but can’t make it to auditions, have conflicts with
rehearsals, would like to be notified about future opportunities with the
Contemporary Youth Orchestra Chorus, or have any other questions, please
e-mail daniel at cyorchestra.org.

Please share this notice with anyone who might be interested!

Daniel J. Singer

Director
Contemporary Youth Orchestra Chorus
www.cyorchestra.org