[NEohioPAL] Do Something Different!

Cathie Phillips via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 20 14:04:42 PST 2016

Baby, it's cold outside! Why not check something off your bucket list by
learning how to play the piano? Or invest in a worthwhile activity for your
child?
Learning how to read music and to play for your own enjoyment, will stay
with you always.
I'm a long time teacher in Brecksville who is very patient and
enthusiastic. I  enjoy sharing my love of music with others.
Sign up at my studio with the Brecksville Music Studio at 440 263 8436. Or
study in my Brecksville home at 440 554 7220.
Whether you have a keyboard or a piano, lessons will be a fine investment
that will pay off by increasing your joy of music.
I'm Cathie Phillips and I look forward to talking with you.