[NEohioPAL] This Friday at the Lorain Palace Theater - our Director Series continues with Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds"

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 21 14:02:51 PST 2016

*The THIRD of our first ever Director Series featuring the films of Quentin
Tarantino: "Inglorious Basterds"*

*Friday night 7PM at The Lorain Palace Theater- $5!- our inaugural
Directors Series continues with Quentin Tarantino's epic "Inglorious
Basterds". As usual our Doors and Chandelier Bar open at 6PM, this week to
German beer hall music and polkas! Also SMASH: The World's Greatest Food
Truck returns to the Palace with grilled Bratwurst &Cheese! For a beers,
brats & shots kind of night!*

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave*

*Lorain, Ohio 44052440.245.2323*