[NEohioPAL] Start Your Film Acting Career NOW!

Jessica Cameron via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 26 10:57:07 PST 2016

With a booming film industry in Cleveland, it is more important than ever
to begin your training! Take advantage of these audition opportunities to
develop your craft and book the roles you want! By offering training
straight from Los Angeles, you will learn how to analyze a script, audition
for the role you want, edit your marketing materials, and really launch
your film career here in Cleveland.

Take advantage of this 9 week session beginning February 8th.

Our program offers classes for all age levels-
Film Intensive I (ages 8-12), Film Intensive II (Ages 13-17), Film
Intensive III (Ages 18-99)

As part of our training program we are also offering a fantastic course in
Improv. Although typically seen as a skill used for stage performances it
is integral to an actors training. Film acting is all about responding in
the moment as if your rehearsed dialogue is being spoken for the very first
time. In order to be believable we have to practice that skill by
responding to information as we receive it. Improv is the best way to work
on that!

Our Instructor, Lauren Berry,  has received training in Los Angeles with
Lesly Kahn (Lesly Kahn and Co), Tim Phillips Studio, and the famous
Groundlings training program. As a working actress she is able to teach the
material and techniques in a clear and effective way. Her credits include
many national commercials, MTV's *Todrick, *and many films including *Madtown,
Blindsided* and most recently sharing the screen with Nicolas Cage in *Dog
Eat Dog.*

To enroll visit the link below!

http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/film-classes-spring-catalogue/

Olmsted Performing Arts