[NEohioPAL] From WUAL Come 2016. Mystical Magic: Wake up and live to be your best and highest self in 2016

sue holland johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 26 18:30:33 PST 2016

>From WUALCome 2016.  Mystical Magic: Wake up and live to be your best and highest self in 2016For those of you who consider yourselves enlightened beings, or are working on traveling your life’s journey on a higher level.
A collection of random ‘Heretik Eklektik’ thoughts which might prompt you to challenge, even change, your traditional beliefs, by opening your mind to wonder, and allow mystical magic to happen.
It would be mystically magic, IF:     1. We all would wake up and live our lives by pursuing our passions, and learn to use our personal creativity as an           avenue to do so.      2.  We all could transcend our real world challenges in order to look at them  from a higher perspective. Then, we           could address said negative challenges from a position of pure power instead of fear.
   - We’d love ourselves enough to smile, laugh, giggle and let our lights shine with God, each and   every day.
   - Each of us could do something silly, naughty, outrageous or mischievous every day:
.  Wear Piggy socks;  Snoopy socks; Garfield or Ziggy Socks     .   Walk backwards            .   Stick out tongue    .   Make monkey faces / noises    .   Blow bubbles in milk    .   Swing on a swing    .   Slide down a slide     .  Make a snow angel    .   Read When God Was A Woman, by Merlin Stone Are you ready to be non-traditional, perhaps unconventional, by transcending your spiritual beliefs to help you wake up and live to be your best and highest self in 2016? Would you like Sue Johnson to speak to your discussion group?Would you like to have a private life coaching session?wakeupandlives at gmail.com